Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ding! Level 80 #5!

Hit 80 on my paladin today. As near as I can tell, this is my fastest to 80 ever by a lot - 6 days, 38 minutes played time. (So close to being under 6 days too...)

I'm now debating the next toon to level to 80 - either mage, rogue, or shaman. I did a little poll of my guild, and they're vote seemed to be for the rogue, but I haven't actually leveled a caster since my very first toon, so personally, I'm sort of leaning toward the mage.

Feel free to vote in the comment section!

Everyone keeps telling me how much massive fun Rogues are though, so it's tempting.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new 80! :)

    Go for the mage. It'll give you a deeper understanding of what they can do, plus, they're hella fun to play. You'll probably be told to go Arcane, but try out Frost as a dual spec. Once you get the Water elemental, leveling gets a whole lot easier.
    I've been playing my mage like a hunter in a way. I have a macro that does
    /petattack
    /cast frostbolt
    so I can hit it to have the elemental go to attack Furbolgs in Felwood, round them up, then I go in the middle of them, Arcane Blast, Frost Nova, then hop away and hit Blizzard to kill all of them before they can reach me. Ice Shield also boosts your survivability a ton.

    ReplyDelete

Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Elder Scrolls Online is where I'm investing most of my playtime.  I finished up the Dragonknight yesterday.  Like the Nightblade before,...