Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Elder Scrolls Online is where I'm investing most of my playtime.  I finished up the Dragonknight yesterday.  Like the Nightblade before, it is also not my favorite class to play, but it was fine down the stretch.  I did most of the 45-50 stretch by working on main story quests rather than doing strictly dungeon runs, so that actually made it a bit more bearable.




I continue to work on both the Necromancer and the Warden.  The Necromancer is around level 41 and almost done, and the Warden is sitting around level 26. Once I have those two done, I'll finish the remaining professions on my main, and then I need to find something else to bury myself in for a while.

Dawntrail won't be out until late June, so I will likely have at least a month where I need something else to dedicate myself to.  We'll see what that ends up being.

I also maximized all my riding traits on my main in ESO.  I'd just been quietly stopping by the Stablemaster daily as part of doing the writs to level crafting and finally got there.   

I didn't bother even touching the pirate thing in World of Warcraft.  I still log on periodically to do world quests and progress the rep on the last two factions that I have to go to, but there's not much left to do in game.

That's the update for now.

Cheers,

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...