Sunday, March 10, 2024

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild Wars 2 content.  What I really need to do next is focus on grabbing the rest of the mastery point abilities I need across all the expansions.  I thought the easiest way to do that was to run various characters back through the story quest, but I really don't think that's the most efficient way of accumulating experience in those zones relative to just doing zone events and things like that.  I might do some of that on alts.  Like right now, dual-wield mace rangers are entertaining to play, although I'm expecting that to get seriously nerfed in the next week or two.  

I need to find one more Central Tyria mastery point, and the Karka Queen thing is probably the easiest thing for me to grab quickly.  

However, even with spending more time on Guild Wars, most of my time continues to be spent in Elder Scrolls Online.  I finished leveling my Magicka Nightblade to 50.  It's not my favorite class I've leveled so far, but it was okay.  My Dragonknight is at level 37, and the Necromancer is at level 31.  I'm going to start working on the Warden next.  I'm thinking about leveling that one as a dungeon healer primarily, so we'll see how that goes.  I haven't been a huge fan of Dragonknight so far, either.  I probably should have leveled him as a tank, but I'm not confident enough in the dungeons yet to do that.

I likely will get back into both FFXIV and World of Warcraft at some point.  Right now, grinding out renown on those last two factions isn't enough of a motivator for me to go back to World of Warcraft, and I'm not sure what I'd do in FFXIV at this point.  

So that is the update for now!  

Cheers!

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...