- Sort through my various alt banks and make sure everything is appropriately deposited in the new toy box. Wowhead has a list of things that can go in the toybox, and combining that with the ArkInventory cross toon search feature has me well prepared with a good list of how to get that done efficiently.
- Go play through the new launch event in the Blasted Lands. I honestly might give this one a day or two before I jump into it, just to wait for the crowds to die down a little bit.
- Run the new UBRS instance. I should be able to grab a guild group for this one.
- With a total of 15 toons geared at least somewhat for raiding, I'm probably not going to go to the trouble of optimizing more than a handful for raiding at this point. I'll likely try Siege again on a couple, but not enough for it to be worth going through a big optimization effort. Sorry Mr. Robot.
- I'd like to jump into some of the older raid instances that have been made more solo friendly to see how that feels. Thorim. This means you.
- I've been very focused on my alliance paladin lately hoping to get him to 90 before the next expansion drops (he's currently sitting just slightly short of 82). Despite that goal, I may go back to leveling folks a little bit at a time just to get a feel for some of the class changes and how those may impact me for leveling come WoD release.
- I may make a few trips to the barber shops / plastic surgeon guy to see if I like new face options for any of my characters. It seems like an odd thing since I'm generally only looking at their back sides, but I figure I'll take a look.
- With 522 gear now purchasable for gold from the Shado-Pan Assault vendor, I will probably buy a few upgrade pieces for toons that can use them. I probably should have prepared a list for this.
I think that's about it for my post-patch to do list. Once all of that is done, I'll probably go back to leveling my alliance toons for the next month or so.
Post a Comment