Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Upgrades and My Continued Assault on the Headless Horseman

So I've gone back to my annual ritual of desperation and futility and have been running the Headless Horseman every day on all 15 of my max level toons.  This is an activity that I've been doing for several years now, and I started this year's Hallow's End having already attempted it 400 times.  As of last night, that number of attempts is now up to 440, and if the 0.5% chance on Wowhead is accurate, that means there is only an 11% chance that I'd run it that many times without getting the mount.

That makes me incredibly special and unique in a way that is seriously starting to piss me off.

I've still only run the Blasted Lands quests on one toon since I've now become preoccupied with the Headless Horseman.  However, the upgrades from Horseman rings as well as heading out to Townlong Steppes to buy upgrades has resulted in a little bit of ilvl movement on my characters since my last update in early August.

So here is where we stand as of today:

Warlock - 554 -> 560
Shaman - 535 -> 537
DK 529 - > 531
Hunter 523 -> 528
Mage 519 -> 525
Monk 516 -> 524
Priest 519 -> 521
Paladin 513 -> 521
Druid 513 -> 517
Warrior 512 -> 515
Rogue 508 -> 514

So I still need to finish cleaning all that Timeless Isle gear out of my bags and get my heirlooms reconsolidated in one place, then run the Blasted Lands quests on a few toons that could use the upgrades.  I'll have plenty of time to get all that done once the Hallow's End event is done.  I'm also probably going to work on getting the pets since I'm waiting in queue anyway.

And, if I have time left over, I may continue working on leveling the alliance army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...