Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Updated Nothingness

So I haven't posted an update to this here blog for quite some time.  Totally screwed up the whole Blaugust thing.  Whose idea was it anyway to start something that encouraged daily posting at a time of intense inter-content doldrums.  The world is not all about Warcraft you say?  Nonsense.

Poor Wildstar really missed a bet here.  If the leveling and grinding process hadn't been so incredibly painful and buggy, I would have been happily plunking away in Nexus working on a bunch of different toons while waiting for WoD.  If you have managed to drive subscribers away while there was literally nothing else to go do, you've really accomplished something there Carbine.  Well done.

So here is what I've been up to.  I've been working through the last stages of the legenday quest line on my priest.  I've got just Runestones to go at this point, but honestly, I really don't care if I finish or not.  I've found my play time significantly reduced of late because of some real life changes going on, so I don't anticipate having the time to be the massive altoholic I've been in the past come WoD.  I may actually choose to focus on two or three characters max come WoD, and honestly, my priest is probably not going to be one of them.

I haven't 100% finalized the decisions yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be some combination of my warlock, my death knight, my shaman and my hunter.

I've been going back and picking up some achievements on Joar.  Because yes, it's something to do, and because dammit, those Malayan Quillrat's just cry out to be /loved.  I often find myself looking at those on the mini-map wondering why there would be anything Malaysian in Pandaria and scolding myself for not visiting my KL operations in real life recently.  But that might just be me.

I finally managed to log onto my mage while it was raining in Stranglethorn, so I also picked up the elusive Baby Ape, completing my Zookeeper achievement and title.  Zookeeper Joar.  Like anyone would trust a warlock with their baby animals.  Is someone grilling burgers?  Cool green fire grill dude.

Lastly, because I can never quite cure myself of my altoholic bent, I've also been working on my paladin alliance side.  He's currently working his way through Outland.  I must say, my dwarf paladin is a darn good looking dude.

So that's the update.  I'll try to get back to posting more regularly, especially as we get closer to the release of WoD and 6.0.  I will of course start with my preparatory plans, of course assuming my normal rampant case of altoholism.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...