Thursday, February 20, 2014

Raiding With Whoever

So I've discovered one enormous advantage of my adventure to kill Garrosh on a toon of every class.  When I feel like running LFR and doing a little raiding, I can pretty much just spin the character wheel and pick whichever class and toon that I want.  I'm not feeling any real need or drive to gear up any more toons - chance are they'll just be replacing that gear within the first few zones and dungeons of the new expansion anyway.

I had even considered working on getting the legendary cloak on more toons, but would that just mean that I wouldn't be replacing that item until level 97 instead of say, level 93.  Probably, so what's the point.

So for now, I'm just picking whatever toon inspires me at the moment, and jumping in.  If I get gear on that toon, or Secrets, or Runestones, great.  If not, that's fine too.  So for the last week or so, it's been primarily my hunter, my shaman and my shadow priest getting the love and attention.

I've also been very focused on continuing to level my alliance warlock and have managed to get them to level 83.  So definitely in the home stretch on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...