Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dear Emperor Shahao

Dear Emperor Shahao,

First of all, let me thank you for the shiny, glowy new cloud serpent.  While I'm not sure it was really worth the effort, I do like a shiny sparkly new mount, so it does bring me some measure of joy.

With all that being said, I'm sending you this letter to tender my resignation effective immediately.  After stacking yaungol corpses so high that people no longer needed to use an albatross to get to Garnia, I'm officially done.

I'd also like to take this moment to suggest that you might want to consider getting some help.  I mean, what is your huge issue with the yaungol anyway.  They seem to be keeping pretty much to themselves, picking flowers and standing around campfires roasting, well, something.

I figure I've probably killed somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 yaungol for you at this point, but now I'm done, and no more yaungol will die at my hand in your name.

So please, don't ask for any more elites to be killed, I'm not gathering any more epoch stones.  Frankly, I think Nozdormu has put up with enough crap for one dragon and doesn't need more people screwing with the timeways  I will still be killing rares of course, because shiny pets!

So that's it.  You'll occasionally see me on the other side of the courtyard, queuing for pet battle tournaments or waiting for groups for the Celestials and after I've had some time to recover, I may every now and then give a friendly wave.  But it's going to take me some time.  Right now, I'm covered in yaungol blood, and I'm sort of done with you.

Good day, sir.

Joar

1 comment:

  1. Well said!
    I must admit, I didn't even write him a note, I just left! :)

    ReplyDelete

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...