Thursday, May 23, 2024

Trying the MOP Remix

I'll cover this update by game since I've been somewhat active in pretty much everything except FFXIV in the last few weeks:

World of Warcraft

In WoW, I finished up my mage and my evoker, so I now have a character of every class at max level.  I may also try to get an alliance character to max level before the next expansion drops, but we'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, I've been leveling a character using the Mists of Pandaria Remix and having a lot of fun with it.  It's a really cool ARPG-type system that really makes the whole process a lot of fun.  I've finished Jade Forest and am now in the Valley of the Four Winds.  I recently hit level 32, so I feel like I'm making good progress.  I saw something that showed what levels you should be in each zone, but I haven't paid much attention to that.

Elder Scrolls Online

I finished getting provisioning, jewel crafting, and alchemy to level 50, leaving only enchanting undone.  I could spend a lot of money on cp160 glyphs and knock it out quickly, but I'm not in that much of a hurry.  And if I run three characters through the new content, I'll probably end up with plenty of glyphs to deconstruct.   

Guild Wars 2

So I ran my main characters, the Engineer and the Necromancer, through the new content for Guild Wars 2, which was the final piece of the Secrets of the Obscure expansion.  It was a bit underwhelming for the final piece of an expansion.  I haven't tried the meta event in the final zone yet because I haven't seen all the pieces line up to unlock it yet.  

That's the update for now.

Cheers,

Joar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 15th Blogoversary!

I'm a day late on this because of the weekend, but yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the start of this blog.     I've done quite...