Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Blaugust 2022: A Regular Weekly Update

 I don't normally write as often as I'm hoping to during Blaugust - although I already missed day 2 - but I do at least attempt to get a weekly update down in these spaces, so I'm going to take the opportunity today to do the regular weekly update, and we'll return to more Blaugust themed posts tomorrow.

I managed to get my demon hunter to max level before the leveling bonus expired on Tuesday.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I had apparently forgotten to write down the starting /played time, so I have no idea how long it took.  Going back and leveling him using the main storyline quests worked just fine, and I actually dinged 60 not long after entering Revendreth.  I suspect that it wasn't quite as fast as using straight threads of fate simply because of all the cut scene time.

I've now started to work on the shadow priest and have him at level 57 or 58 already, using the good old-fashioned Threads of Fate method.  The shaman will be up after that, and I honestly have no memory of whether I normally level this one as enhancement or elemental.  I'm hoping it's enhancement because I suspect that will be quite a bit easier.

I also managed to finish up Revendreth rep on my main, which leaves only Maldraxxus of the original group.  Then it's just a matter of finishing up Korthia and Zereth Mortis reps, and I'll have the complete set.  I did manage to get the 70 exalted reputations achievement too, which was kind of cool.  Although it doesn't seem to actually reward anything.

And that's the update for this week.

Cheers,

Joar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...