Friday, August 19, 2022

Back Into FFXIV

My ability to post has been curtailed lately due to some personal stuff going on.  So once again this year, my Blaugust output is much less than I would have hoped.  I don't usually write much about things going on in my personal life, but I may do a post on Monday with the current run-down.  

From a gaming standpoint, the big event for the past week is that I have hopped back into FFXIV and am probably spending more time there than I am in WoW.  I have mostly been working on leveling my Astrologian and my Red Mage.  Each day I'm running the alliance raid roulette and the frontline roulette on the Astrologian, and then on the Red Mage, I'll do the leveling roulette and the MSQ roulette.  I've also been going back on the Red Mage and knocking out some of the hard mode and max level dungeon quests from the level 50 dungeons that I have sitting in my quest journal.


In WoW, I'm down to basically just working on the Korthia and Zereth Mortis reps each day.  I had been leveling alts as well, but I sort of ran out of steam on that.  I may come back to it.  I left things off with my Enhancement Shaman.

Finally, on ESO, I did finish up the High Isle story quest line, which I really enjoyed.  I'm now back to working on the final alliance story quest line, which for me is the Ebonhart Pact.  I'm currently in a zone called Deshaun, or something like that. 

Early next week, I plan to do a quick update on what's been going on with me in real life, why the summer has been a bit crazy, and the pretty significant life events that we have coming soon.

Cheers,

Joar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...