Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Finishing the 8.3 Reputations

I got this bad boy yesterday:




(Which is also another reminder that I need to find a new add-on to screenshot capture achievements!)

I'm at about 95% towards Uldum Accord so I should be able to finish knocking that after reset today.

After that, I'm not sure what's going to be left for me in WoW until the pre-patch hits.  I may finish working on the pet battle achievements that I still need to finish and I could theoretically start leveling one of my two remaining allied race toons, but given that I only have a few character slots left on my account, I would prefer to save those to try out the streamlined leveling process in Shadowlands.  If that ends up being something that starts when the pre-patch hits, it might be off to the leveling races with those two allied races toons (Vulpera and Mechagnome).

I do also have a handful of professions to finish, with Inscription and Engineering being the farthest to go.  So that might make sense as something to work on as well.  Not sure what value working on those adds, but it's something to do.

Not much to add beyond that.  Looking forward to pre-patch and expansion release at this point so we can get going with new content.

Cheers,

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...