Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Really? Pet Battling?

So having accomplished my Garrosh kill goal, in addition to a few LFR runs here and there (still trying to get the trinket off Dark Shaman on my warlock after all), what I have found myself doing the most over the last week has been pet battling.

On the one hand, I really don't see what the big deal is about and how people keep getting so obsessed.  On the other hand, I can't seem to stop.

I've been working my way through the various trainers and managed to take down both the Grand Master Tamer of Northrend, Major Payne, and the Grand Master Tamer of Cataclysm, Obalis, within the past week.

I'm sitting on a total of 7 level 25 rares at this point, and have 3 more that are in the 20's, that just need a little bit more work.  Those 7 are spread across different pet types.  I also have a level 25 elemental pet, but he's uncommon rather than rare.  Undead is the main pet type that I still need to get a good level 25 rare going on.  Although I may just finish up my Scourged Whelpling for now, who is in his 20's, and see if I can get a stone to upgrade him at some point.

So I've started to work on the various Pandaren tamers at this point, and and working on leveling my crab in order to face Nishi.  We'll see how that goes.

I'm of course, continuing to grind out Emperor Shaohao rep and am still no where even remotely close to being done with that, sitting at around 7,000/21,000 to exalted.

I've also been running a bit of LFR lately on my shadow priest, having completely forgotten how much I really enjoy playing as shadow.  Might give the hunter a bit more love as well.

So that's the update for this week.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Elder Scrolls Online is where I'm investing most of my playtime.  I finished up the Dragonknight yesterday.  Like the Nightblade before,...