Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Apply Poisons Liberally, then Stab Away

One more quick tip from recent low level instance runs - if you're a rogue, and you are over level 20, please put poisons on both of your weapons. Yep. Main hand and off hand. Just regular old instant poison is fine. It doesn't matter what spec you are. It doesn't matter if you're using swords or daggers. It no longer matters if you've done the class quest or not (although please, go do the class quest - it rocks!). Just put it on and use it. It lasts for a whole hour, so you don't even have to refresh it that often.

Not much progress on the leveling front to report this week. I headed to Hilton Head Island for an extended long-weekend vacation with my family that had me WoW-less from Thursday through Monday. I did manage to get my shadow priest up to level 44 before we left, but other than that, not much progress to report. I'll be picking up the mage for a couple of days after the servers come back up today, so we'll see how far I can get her and then will switch back to the shammy for more Stormstrike fun later in the week. Right now I've got my four remaining toons in a four day rotation to maximize their rested xp - and I'm sticking to those four days regardless of whether I end up playing on all of them.

I still haven't decided whether to switch back to a one at a time approach, but I'm leaning towards giving it a few more weeks before deciding. I'll see how the numbers look through mid-April, but right now, barring some unbelieveable leveling spasm over the next two days, March's numbers will be abysmal compared to January and February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...