Thursday, September 24, 2026

Catching Up in Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 has been getting most of my gaming time since last week’s post. There hasn’t been a huge amount of that, which isn’t particularly unusual these days, but it’s been good to spend some time getting caught up.

I’m a couple of major content patches behind, so there’s still plenty for me to work through. At least for now, I’m enjoying that more than doing the same old grind in WoW. Nothing especially dramatic to report on that front. Guild Wars 2 is just holding my interest a little better at the moment.



It feels like they’re moving toward some kind of wrap-up, although that’s more an impression than a prediction. I’ll see how that feels as I get further along. Being behind does mean I have some catching up to do before I start getting too confident about where things are going!

Meanwhile, I’m still thinking about resubbing to FFXIV to finish out the Dawntrail storyline before Evercold drops. As I mentioned last week, Dawntrail was the expansion that made me stop playing, and trying to catch up got in the way of my last attempt to return. So there’s a little history working against that idea.

Even so, I’m interested enough to be considering it again. Finishing the storyline is the thing I have in mind for now. I haven’t actually pulled the trigger on a subscription yet.

That leaves me with some Guild Wars 2 catch-up underway and a possible FFXIV return still at the thinking-about-it stage. We’ll see whether that second one turns into any actual playing.

Cheers,


Joar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up in Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 has been getting most of my gaming time since last week’s post. There hasn’t been a huge amount of that, which isn’t particular...