Monday, June 17, 2024

Happy 15th Blogoversary!

I'm a day late on this because of the weekend, but yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the start of this blog.  

 


I've done quite a few retrospectives on this blog's history over the last few years, particularly during Blaugust.  

Here's a pretty good summary that I wrote up about two years ago:  https://wowaltaddiction.blogspot.com/2022/08/blaugust-2022-evolution-of-wow-alt.html

It is pretty unbelievable to think that I've been doing this for so long.  What started as a blog about leveling alts in World of Warcraft now covers many gaming topics.  This will also be my 550th post, which is pretty hard to believe.  

For those of you who read this even occasionally, thank you for sticking with me over the years!


1 comment:

Happy 15th Blogoversary!

I'm a day late on this because of the weekend, but yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the start of this blog.     I've done quite...