Thursday, October 19, 2023

All FFXIV Jobs at 90

This happened over a week ago, on October 9th, but I finally hit my goal in FFXIV and now have all of the regular jobs to 90.  Basically everything except blue mage.  With that done, I've mostly gone back to working on my Island Sanctuary, and am also running a few roulettes every day for tomestones.  I'm using the dungeon drops from the Expert Roulette to try to gear up my non-primary jobs, which is working out just fine so far.  Once I cap out on tomestones, I can also start using those for gear upgrades.  I've also been knocking out some of the hard-mode dungeons from ARR and Heavensward that I had unlocked but not completed.  Wanderer's Palace, Fractal Continuum - stuff like that.

As a result, I've been playing more World of Warcraft than I normally would.  I still don't have those last few faction renowns maxed, although I'm very close with the Centaur people.  Only about halfway there with the cave people.  I finished the Blue Dragonflight quest, which tugged at the old heartstrings.  I almost feel bad for killing all those blue dragons back in Wrath.  

Beyond that, I've also dived back into Guild Wars 2.  I still want to run my necromancer through the current expansion content, so I've also started on that.  I like the machinist, but the necromancer has basically 100% map completion everywhere, so there's something satisfying about that.

That's about all of the update for now.

Cheers,

Joar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drifting Aimlessly Between MMO's

It has been longer than I would like since my last blog post - three weeks.  Part of that is because work and school have kept me fairly bus...