Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Omni-80 Crafters and Gatherers in FFXIV

I managed to accomplish one of my near term objectives last week, hitting level 80 on all of my DOH/DOL jobs in FFXIV.  The Crystarium Mean quests ended up helping quite a bit for that final push to level 80, but beyond that, I still mostly just used Beast Tribe quests and Grand Company turn-ins for the entire process.  I now have all of the excess materials that I gathered in the process that need to be sold off, which is going to take a considerable amount of time across my three retainers.




Now I'm going to finish trying to get my SMN to ilvl 510 so they'll be in decent shape for the next content patch next month, assuming there will be another new dungeon with an even higher ilvl requirements.  And then I'll work through the other jobs that I started, which at the moment consists of Machinist, White Mage, Dragoon, Samurai and Paladin.  

ESO

I've neglected Elder Scrolls Online a bit for the last few weeks while I finished the push on FFXIV crafting and gathering along with the new content patch there.  However, I'm diving back into that this week.  My Templar is currently sitting at level 47 and working his way through the Northern Elsweyr story line, which has been pretty decent so far.  Plus, any time dragons are involved, it adds a level of excitement.  And these are big, scary dragons.  

That's about it for now. 

Cheers,

Joar









No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...