Here are where things stand as of today:
Hunter - 69
Druid - 21
Mage - 22
Paladin - 25
Priest - 22
Rogue - 22
Shaman - 20
Warlock - 25
Warrior - 20
So everyone is now fully mounted and running about much faster. That's just a touch under 30 levels in about 10 days, so not bad. Too bad that's going to slow down enormously as these guys get further along. At some point, once it become more clear when MoP is going to release, I may start focusing on the hunter just to get him to 85 before release, but that's still feeling like September sometime, so I've got plenty of time.
It was an interesting weekend in the ole low level dungeon finder. Not as many really good groups as I'd experienced previously, but that's always good fodder for more tidbits of wisdom for use in the low level dungeons. So here are the latest pearls of wisdom:
- If you're a rogue, and you're not dual wielding, re-roll a paladin or warrior. Rogues with only one weapon are not the latest thing.
- Zoned into an instance as a healer. Three DPS - a druid in bear form, a hunter with his bear out and on auto-growl/thunderstomp and a warlock with his voidwalker out. This braintrust was then incredibly surprised when the tank finally gave up and left.
- Apparently, if you keep running in and out of the instance like a moron, it makes you basically impossible to vote kick.
- It's not good dungeon etiquette to roll need on everything, including stuff you can't use. After the group has said something to you once, don't be surprised if you get vote kicked if you continue to do it.
- If the healer is dead, it's probably not the best time to pull the next group. Especially if you're a bear tank wearing mostly intellect cloth. As it turns out, it's not making you smarter.
In the meantime, keep alt'ing along!
Post a Comment