So now I'm trying to figure out what comes next. There seem to be a number of different options out there:
- A little bit more focus on pet battling. Right now, I've got to level some pets to finish off the Northrend Grand Master and then work through the Cataclysm tamers. Could be interesting to see how far I can get on the pet battling content currently available.
- Work on gearing my various toons in different specs. There are a few that I've considered here and even started to work on a bit, including gearing the paladin for ret and prot, gearing the shaman for elemental, gearing the priest for shadow and maybe working on a feral set for the druid.
- Get the Legendary cloak on a few more toons. Umm. No.
- Finish working the Joar alliance army. Right now my warlock is level 53, so not that far from being done, and would like do either the shaman or the priest next. Maybe some druid love.
- Challenge modes. Haven't tried them even once so far. Could be interesting.
- Achievement whoring. I still have quite a few on Joar that wouldn't be that difficult to pick up. Might be interesting.
In the meantime, Ordos still owes me a neck on Joar, Shahao still has yaungol that he would like me to kill, and the Dark Shaman still owe Joar a trinket, so there are at least those short term goals to work towards.