Monday, January 27, 2014

Building a Celestial Tournament Team

I still don't see what all this fuss about pet battling is about.  Except I must managed to get the achievement for having leveled over 30 pets to maximum level, so maybe I in fact do at this point.

Since my last update, I managed to down all the Pandaren tamers, the Pandaren Spirit Tamers and the Beasts of Fable, and am well on my way to having my team fully constructed for the Celestial Tournament.  I think I have about 8-10 more pets that I went to level before being fully comfortable going in.

There are also quite a few that I still need to get upgrade stones for, so I may do some serious running of Grand Master Tamers over the next few days in the hopes of getting more stones to drop from bags.

I've also continued to work on Emperor Shaohao rep.  I'm at about 14,500 / 21,000 towards exalted at this point, so I really am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this particularly painful grind.

After I finish off the tournament, I will likely go back to working on my army of alliance alts to see how far I can get them before the next xpac drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...