Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ding! Level 90 #7

So this is a little bit delayed, because I actually hit 90 on the mage on Thursday of this past week, but I'm a little slow in updating the blog.  The leveling time on the mage was a bit disappointing - 25 hours played from 85 to 90.  That basically ties him for last with the paladin (excluding the toon that I started leveling on launch day).

I'm going to try a different approach with the next couple of toons and am going to stay in the earlier zones longer to see what kind of an impact that has on my leveling times.  There's obviously a huge increase in quest turn in xp as you progress to the next zone, but I'm wondering if the difficulty in doing those quests earlier on slows me down enough to compensate for that.

So the next two characters at least I plan to do by delaying a bit before heading to Kun Lai, Townlong, etc.  We'll see what kind of difference that makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...