Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bye Theramore! Your Quests Sucked Anyway

So the debate that has been going on about the constant abuse the Alliance has been taking at the hands of the Horde has been pretty interesting for me given that I'm leveling my first Alliance character from 1-60. He's almost there, having hit 53 yesterday. If I didn't have so many other things I was messing with, including gearing my Horde toons, making gold on my Horde toons and leveling my Rift mage, I'd probably have 3 or 4 Alliance toons to 60 by now. But as it is, I'm lumbering along with just this one.

I've been leveling this toon through Kalimdor rather than Eastern Kingdoms. He's a Night Elf, so it was just easier to stay where I was. I've really been enjoying all the redone zones - there are some great stories being told. The one exception to that was Dustwallow. The quests through there were the same ones that I remember running 10 different times on my Horde toons. So not only have they not been updated, but they're not even different for Alliance. Sure there were a few available in Theramore itself, but they weren't particularly interesting.

So sure. Nuke the place. Leave all of Dustwallow in flames. Re do it like you did the other zones to make it more interesting. I'm willing to start an Alliance insurgency based in a corner of Dustwallow, plotting a counterattack against the Horde. Remember Theramore!

1 comment:

  1. Heya Joar,
    I haven't leveled in Dustwallow in years, but wowhead still shows the Take Down Tethyr http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27222, and Traitors Among Us http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27210 look like they still exist. It looks like they updated the rewards from Tethyr too.

    But yeah, the Tabetha's Farm and Mudsprocket quests are still the same, I believe.

    I always enjoyed doing Corrosion Prevention http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27347 though, made me feel like one of the Ghostbusters. :)

    ReplyDelete

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...