Tuesday, November 1, 2011

120 Loot Filled Pumpkins

And no freaking mount. I had a break of a few days over the course of Hallows End where I didn't have Internet access and wasn't able to play, but the end result at the end of the holiday was I picked up 120 Loot Filled Pumpkins across my 10 level 85 characters and didn't manage to get the Headless Horseman's mount. I have countless Hallowed Helms and Sinister Squashlings and a few swords, but not a single mount. The frustrations of RNG.

I also finally managed to finish leveling the professions on my priest and so now have a second transmute spec alchemist that will be available for epic gem transmutes come Patch 4.3. They're both stocked up with a decent supply of what I suspect are going to be the mats for the transmutes.

I've also been working on leveling my alliance hunter and have been able to get him to level 45. This is my first time leveling through Thousand Needles post-Cataclysm and I must say I've really enjoyed what they've done with the zone. The fact that the quest progression in Dustwallow Marsh had not really changed at all was a bit disappointing, but Thousand Needles has more than made up for that. My plan is to get this character to 60 and then park him in Outland waiting for the Outland / Northrend leveling nerf that is supposed to hit with the next patch.

Assuming I'll be able to get him those last 15 or so levels before the patch hits, I'm debating which toon to work on next. I'm pretty sure I want it to be someone on the Eastern Kingdoms side of things, so I'm sort of leaning toward the gnome mage, but I might consider the paladin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...