Monday, July 15, 2024

Dawntrail Progress

Since last week's update, I finished the MSQ for Dawntrail and have unlocked all of the expert dungeons so I can start running expert roulettes on my Summoner.  The level 100 dungeons are challenging but not as hard as I might have expected, given the leveling dungeons.  So far, they just seem like normal expert dungeon fare.

Adding the extra fancy Bahamut summon to the Summoner rotation seems fine.  It obviously takes a lot longer to get through the entire cycle, and I'm not even finishing it on some fights, but it still seems to flow fine.  I'm interested in seeing some of the other jobs, though, and how they compare.

I have also started leveling the Machinist and have that job sitting at level 94.  Despite my thoughts on Viper, I think Samurai will still be up next, followed by Gunbreaker.  Once I get all the roles done, I'll probably do Pictomancer and Viper after that before knocking out the rest of the jobs.

I've also started progressing on the DOH/DOL jobs, which are all at level 91.  So far, I've just been doing GC turn-ins for the xp, but I may look at doing collectible turn-ins either instead or in addition.  It would undoubtedly help me accumulate scrip for max-level gear when I'm ready.

Beyond FFXIV, the only other thing I've been doing is logging in daily to do an enchanting writ in ESO, as I'm still working on leveling that to 50.  I'm currently sitting at 42, so not long to go.

Cheers,

Joar

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Limited Game Time

 My game time has been much more limited lately, so there hasn't been much in the way of updates.  I'm still working on War Within, ...