Thursday, February 6, 2020

So What Next?

I'm running out of things to do. 

That's the realization that I've come to.  I've run three characters through the 8.3 intro quest line, and I was doing the assaults on all three of them, but there doesn't really seem to be that much point to it.

I'll keep doing all of that on Joar and working on reputation for the two factions, but it's not interesting enough to keep me doing it across multiple characters.

I changed in a bunch of my Nazjatar manapearls and now all 41 max levels toons are sitting in full 385 gear.  It kind of stinks that there is no catch up mechanism for rings, trinkets and weapons.  They're easy enough to get via world quests, but I'm not sure I want to bother across all of those toons.

So I've hit a decision point  - what next?

Option 1 is going back to Classic, which I frankly haven't been enjoying that much.  My warlock there is sitting around level 35, so it theoretically shouldn't take a ton of time to finish him up the rest of the way.

Option 2 would be to start a second account, and start leveling a bunch more toons on retail.  Maybe see how quickly I could level and accumulate a decent amount of gold on a completely fresh account.

Option 3 is just to find stuff to stay engaged with on retail.  Focus more on gold making, finish up the professions on my primary server, gear up all of those other toons. 

I'm not sure what the answer to the "what next?" question is at this point, but I'm pretty disappointed with where 8.3 has me sitting at this point.  Perhaps the massive leveling push during the anniversary event was a mistake.

Cheers,

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...