Friday, January 10, 2020

Looking forward to 8.3

Having accomplished all of my goals for 2019 and for the anniversary event, I've sort of run out of things to do.  With the leveling streamlining that will be coming with the new expansion, I really don't want to start leveling a new character.  

So for that reason, I'm really looking forward to the patch coming next week.  Seems like there is going to be lots of new content to get through once that drops including some pretty long introductory quest lines, which I'll likely be running on 6-8 different characters.  Between that and new Warfronts and new Incursions and everything else, hopefully that'll be a lot of progress in filling my time gaps.

In the meantime, I've been working mostly on making some extra gold.  Was debating whether I wanted to buy the brutosaur mount thing, but I'm not entirely sure it's worth 5 million gold just to avoid having to mail things to an AH alt. 

I may do some PvP as I enjoyed that a bit during the anniversary event.

So for now, I'm back to running emissary quests on 5 different toons each day, and doing some crafting and farming for gold.  I've never actually done a heroic warfront, so I might give that a try as well.

Cheers, 

Joar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...