Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Class Mountapalooza

So the edge of your seat, riveting story line that was the Broken Shore campaign (/sarcasm) is now complete, and class mounts are now available all around.

I managed to get three right away as I'd been working all three toons through the steps of Breaching the Tomb.


While Blizzard appears to have outsourced the development of the Broken Shore story line to a Roomba with a pen taped to it, they've done a much better job with the quests for each class to obtain the actual mount.  I won't include any actual spoilers here, but at this point, I've done hunter, warlock and death knight and so far the hunter is my favorite.

The warlock one was a much bigger pain in the ass, so I'm not sure why there is such disparity in level of effort to obtain each mount.


I also like the death knight one!

So now I've decided I need them all, so I'm working all my Horde toons through the process of completing the aforementioned fabulous Broken Shore quest chain.

At this point, the remaining 9 toons are all through the Marks of Sentinax stage and 8 of the 9 are working on the 12 world quest portion.

My demon hunter is just waiting for the servers to come up today so he can collect his completed mission for the last part and then run off to do the demon hunter quest.

I think the ones that I'm least interested in are probably paladin and mage, so those are the last two that I'm running through.  Shaman is up next after the demon hunter.  As much as I've hated that character this expansion, the shaman class mount is really unique and I must have!

So that's it for this week.  Once all of those are done, we'll be running Joar and / or my hunter through Tomb once it opens, and then we'll probably go back to leveling the alliance portion of the empire.

Cheers,

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...