Friday, June 30, 2017

Back to Leveling

So the class mounts are done.  Or at least most of them are.  Because warrior is my least favorite character (no judgment at all to those of you that love warrior - it's just never been a class that I've gotten the feel for), I can not for the life of me get through the Trial of Rage scenario to get the class mount.  That first guy with his Rampage and his totems gets me every time.

But that's okay.  I got the other 11.  And I'll come back and try again every now and then.  Eventually, I'll outgear the thing and it'll be mine.

So I've unlocked Concordance on the warlock and the hunter and running them through Tomb as it opens, so for now, I'm back to leveling.

I'm working on the alliance death knight at the moment.  I'm leveling him as unholy, which hasn't been my 100% favorite so far, but I'm sticking with it.

He's sitting at level 105 and working his way through Highmountain.  I want to try to get in some of Stormheim on him as well because I totally forgot to do that zone on the warlock, and I believe that's the only zone where the alliance content differs a little bit from the Horde.

Up next will be the alliance hunter, who I plan to level as survival, because I've not played that spec at all yet.

Cheers,

Joar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...