Thursday, April 20, 2017

Level 110 #12 Complete. Warrior Completes the Class Set

So I managed to get the warrior to 110 on Sunday, marking the last class for me to get to 110 this expansion.  I'm still working on finishing up the class order hall campaign on the warrior, but it seems that a substantial portion of that is doable while leveling, so it doesn't seem that I have very far to go on it at this point.

It actually made me wonder if there had been some subtle nerfs to the leveling requirements, because the warrior was the fastest toon to 110 for me so far, by over an hour.  And I did not have flying unlocked yet for any portion of the leveling process.  So the warrior ended up with a total leveling time of 13 hours and 48 minutes, with the next fastest being the monk at 15 hours and 2 minutes.

I did manage to also unlock flying this past Tuesday, so have been enjoying the new level of freedom that provides.  It certainly makes getting from world quest to world quest much easier.

So I'm continuing to grind out Legionfall rep, although if each week's new content continues to grant 1,500 rep, and if there are 8 weeks remaining, There shouldn't be too much more of that to do at this point.

Now it's just a matter of deciding if I want to start working on the alliance side of things, or just focus on gearing up and grinding for Legendaries on the various Horde toons.  So far, only two of my 110's don't currently have legendaries - the mage, and the newly 110 warrior.  First up for the alliance would be my warlock, who I intend to level as demonology for something different.  That'll be followed by the death knight (unholy) and hunter (survival), basically maintaining the early order on my Horde toons, but using different specs wherever possible.

Cheers,

Joar


1 comment:

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...