I've found myself with a little bit of playtime again this week, but I have remained focused on my warlock. Still no leveling of alts. I managed to max out Zul'Aman renown this week, so I just have Voidstorm and Harati left. They're both relatively close, but probably still a few weeks away even if I do continue to have some decent amount of play time.
The switch to herbalism and mining is working out pretty well so far, as there always seems to be stuff to do there as I'm knocking out events or doing other stuff. I'm still only around level 30 in both, but I'm feeling pretty good about the choice.
I also finished up the new campaign quest line with the trolls. It's an interesting story so far, and I'll be curious to see where they end up going with it.
I've also gotten back to working on Loremaster and am continuing to progress through the Harandar zone. I'm probably about halfway done with that one now.
Finally, I still have no pants! I have yet to get a set of purple pants from chests, from my vault, or from anywhere, so I'm still wandering around rocking a blue set of pants. It seems absurd, but that's just where my luck is. It's my only piece of non-Champion-level gear at this point, and they're still blue.
That's the update for this week.
Cheers,
Joar
No comments:
Post a Comment