Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Profs

Well, I've been sort of dual-focused for the last few days - I decided I needed to go ahead and max up the professions for my newly minted level 80 hunter. I leveled him with just skinning, but planned to switch him over to Herbalism and Alchemy soon after hitting 80.

So I've spent the last few days working on leveling both of those professions and finally managed to max both of them earlier this afternoon.

That now gives me 8 professions at maximum level among my 4 level 80 toons: tailoring, enchanting, mining, blacksmithing, skinning, leatherworking, herbalism and alchemy.

My plan is to go ahead and level engineering and jewelcrafting on my paladin as soon as I get him to 80 and then finish up the professions by leveling inscription on my shaman.

Despite all of this, I did manage to get a few more levels on my paladin and he's now sitting at level 46.

I'm also seriously leaning towards finishing up Loremaster on my main, Joar, after I finish leveling the paladin. I really want to get that done before the expansion, and I'm less concerned about leveling all my planned toons to 80 before the expansion since the leveling process is likely to just get better post-Cataclysm, but Loremaster might become a bit more challenging depending on how they handle it.

Plus, I just want to make sure I see all of those quests in Azeroth that I may have missed before they may get changed or discarded forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...