Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alliance Plans

So as you may have noticed, all of the toons that I have leveled so far have been Horde. I've started a few alliance players and gotten at least one of them all of the way to Outland, but I've never gotten very far on the Alliance side. My level 80 hunter actually started as alliance (Draenei), but I switched him at level 60.

Given the progress that I've been making on my toons, I'm thinking that it's not going to be terribly far into Cataclysm before I get toons of all ten classes to the level cap. So that got me to thinking about what would be next - and the obvious answer is to start the same process on the alliance side.

I've actually started to prep for that a little bit and to lay out the race and class combinations to make sure that I've got at least one of each race as well, just to make sure I'm getting the broadest possible experience.

So here's what I'm thinking so far for the 10 alliance toons:

Gnome Death Knight (I just think that's funny)
Night Elf Druid
Night Elf Hunter
Gnome Mage
Dwarf Paladin
Human Priest
Worgen Rogue
Draenei Shaman
Worgen Warlock
Dwarf Warrior

If I get the time before Cataclysm launches I may actually run all the non-Worgen toons through their starting areas and get them parked in the first inn to start accumulating rested xp there.

I'll also likely level each one strictly with gathering professions just to make it easier - either Skinning and Herbalism or Skinning and Mining.

I have to decide if I want to run one toon quickly to 85 first and then use that toon as a bank alt for everyone else, or use a different approach this time to the bank alt issue. Might form a guild and go that route. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun.

    I don't think I am going to have quite that many myself. I do know I have plans to start two more with the last open slots on my account.

    A Tauren Pally and a Worgen Druid.

    ReplyDelete

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...