Saturday, December 5, 2009

Northrend Loremaster

So I was working on my Argent Tournament dailies yesterday and saw someone advertising in General for a few of the Icecrown group quests that I needed to finish for Northrend Loremaster. A half hour or so later, this absolutely fantastic boomkin and I (later joined by a warrior) had finished about 7 of the end of the line group quests in Icecrown and I was happily in possession of Northrend Loremaster and a shiny new Deathchill Cloak pattern!

I also gave in to my occasional spastic urges to raid and joined a guild group for Ulduar 25 last night. It start out OK with us quickly downing Flame Leviathan and Ignis, but then quickly became a wipe-fest on Razorscale and Ignis. It did help remind me, as it usually does, that I generally prefer working on other things on my toons to raiding - four hours for two emblems of conquest. I figure if I wanted those (which I don't at this point) I probably could have gotten at least 20 in the same time period just pugging heroics. Or gotten at least 2-3 levels on any of my alts.

But, it was fun to get to know some people in the guild since this is a relatively new guild for me, so probably time well spent overall.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured
    I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or
    maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of
    the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me
    an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Terrific blog by the way!

    my web blog - navigate to this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social
    networks!

    my web blog - Get Rid Of Bedbugs Abbotsford BC

    ReplyDelete

Initial Reactions to the New Expansion

So after watching some of the Warcraft news coming out of Blizzcon, my initial thoughts was that there wasn't a whole lot for me to writ...