Monday, April 8, 2024

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too far to go.  I've also continued to work on the remaining professions on my main.  I've gotten Jewelcrafting up to 45, but Alchemy, Provisioning, and Enchanting are far behind.  Once I finish with leveling, I'll probably just bear down and knock them all out in one go rather than doing a little bit using writs every day.  

The Necromancer was decent all the way through.  The way Blastbones operated changed while I was in the middle of leveling, so that sucked a bit, but I found other stuff that worked for me.

If I had to pick just a couple to play regularly, it would likely be Templar, Arcanist, and Sorc.

I also downloaded LOTRO, although I haven't had much chance to try it yet. I'm barely into the introductory tutorial.  

Finally, in World of Warcraft, I'm continuing to work on Niffem and Dream Warden rep. I'm about 1,000 rep away from having Neffem done, and I just hit 17 renown on Dream Warden, so I'm not super far away on them either.

Finally, we were in the path of totality for the solar eclipse today, so we got ourselves the safety glasses and went down to a local rooftop bar to be social and enjoy the experience.  It was a pretty cool thing to see and experience.  I'd post pictures, but there are hundreds of better photographers than me all over the country who did a much better job than I ever would.  

That's the update for now.

Cheers,

Joar

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Leveling up your Warden, mastering professions, exploring new games like LOTRO, and enjoying real-life experiences like the solar eclipse. Sounds like a fulfilling balance of virtual adventures and real-world wonders. Keep on gaming and exploring, Joar!

    ReplyDelete

Drifting Aimlessly Between MMO's

It has been longer than I would like since my last blog post - three weeks.  Part of that is because work and school have kept me fairly bus...