Monday, August 30, 2021

Home Stretch for my Bard

 FFXIV

As the title would indicate, I'm in the home stretch on leveling my Bard, which is the last of the ranged physical dps classes to go.  My Bard is currently sitting at level 74, and I anticipate finishing up sometime during the middle of this week depending on real world demands on my time.

I may go ahead and pick up the healer classes next instead of magic dps, although I still haven't decided for sure.  It will definitely be some combination of both of those groups for the next installment though, and I doubt I will be able to get through both before Endwalker releases.

I'm still really enjoying the game, having a lot of fun adding to the job lists on my character.  I'm really looking forward to starting an expansion at release with Endwalker and working through all of the various raid and trial content in real time instead of after-the-fact.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to run through it all as a Machinist, although I'm not 100% committed to that yet.

ESO

I'm back to playing through this periodically and am currently working my way through Auridon on my Caldwell's Silver initiative.  I've also been trying to play some of the new content dungeons that have dropped recently, including the early Oblivion stuff, but so far haven't been having much luck with queues.  I'll keep trying though.

That's about it for this update.

Cheers,

Joar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...