Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Anniversary Provides Change In Plans

So the anniversary bonuses and events provided a quick change in plans and basically threw everything I said in my last blog post out the window.

Since that time, I've used the anniversary rep token and the new Korrak's Revenge / Old School AV event to level absolutely ALL of my remaining level 110 characters to 120.  It was taking on average about 3 1/2 hours each to go from 110-120 in AV.

So those are all done, and I've now got 35 characters sitting at 120. 

I'm now back to running the daily emissary on 5-6 different characters.  I've debated working on the remaining allied race toons and leveling them using the xp token as well.  I've decided to do those a little bit and work on my character in classic a little bit.  Running the emissary quests each day doesn't take a ton of time and seems to be keeping the gold rolling in.

Cheers,

Joar




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've been reading your blog for a while and I wanted to ask if I may add it in the recommended blog list on my website?

    *sorry for asking here, but I couldn't find a contact email.

    Anyway, keep up with the great posts and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikola - that would be absolutely fine. And if you want to send me the address for yours, I'd be happy to return the favor. My e-mail is joardrenden@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lately came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my initial comment. I do not know what to say except that I have liked reading. Good blog. I will keep viewing this blog really usually. browse around this website

    ReplyDelete

Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Elder Scrolls Online is where I'm investing most of my playtime.  I finished up the Dragonknight yesterday.  Like the Nightblade before,...