Thursday, July 12, 2018

Leveling Plans for Battle for Azeroth

So I'm working on a new leveling order for Battle for Azeroth, this time based purely on how much I enjoy playing the class, rather than trying to get any particular professions on their way to whatever the new cap is.

So here is the list that I have worked out so far:

Warlock
Hunter
DK
Paladin
Druid (these 5 will be the main ones that I focus on for world quests, emissaries, world bosses, LFR, etc)

then..

Monk
Demon Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Rogue
Priest
Shaman

Now the trick is that I will likely start inserting an alliance character or two in the progression after the initial 5 are done, but those will most likely follow the same order.

Those initial five also give me every profession except engineering and inscription, so I think that actually works okay.

Cheers,

Joar


4 comments:

  1. I like this plan! I’ve written up my own order of advancement in response. Will you level them one at a time from 110-120, or rotate between? I’m not sure I can resist rotating between them, but I will likely focus on moving the 110s forward first.l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay. For some reason Blogger stopped notifying me when I had comments. I generally do them one at a time rather than rotating between. It generally takes a while before I start on the second one because I'll level the first one and then also work on gearing him up so he's at least ready to do LFR and other content. And will also start working on whatever dailies and rep grinds are out there. Once that's all done and the first toon is in a comfortable spot with dailies and such, then I'll start on the second character.

      Delete
  2. What's your fastest way to level up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generally just do straight up questing now. I'll typically try combining that with running dungeons and check what impact that has on my xp per hour (I use Titan Panel for monitoring that), but ever since Warlords, dungeons have usually been lower xp per hour.

      Delete

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...