Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Level 110 #23, #24 and #25 are done...#26 in progress

So it's been a while since I've posted because I feel like there hasn't been much to talk about.  I'm running 5 toons through daily emissaries now (warlock, hunter, paladin, druid and death knight) trying to get all their weapons to 75.  Will probably only run the warlock through Antorus LFR as it opens.

I'm also starting to look at finishing leveling the various professions.  At the moment, I have all the gathering professions at max level and also both tailoring and enchanting, but that's it.  Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, Inscription, Alchemy and Engineering still need some love.  Inscription and Engineering are the farthest behind with me literally having done nothing on those.

So I'll start leveraging the Darkmoon Faire when I can (should have been doing that all along, darn it), and may work on finishing all of those up.

On the leveling front, things continue to move briskly.  I finished three more toons since the last time I posted about it here.  I did the paladin purely as prot, then Havoc Demon Hunter and then most recently a third warlock (leveled as Destro).  Leveling time for all of those was pretty consistently right at 9 hours played.  I'm working on the third hunter now, and leveling as beast mastery, just because I love it so much.

After the hunter, I'm going to do a third druid.  This one will be leveled as guardian, just because I've never done that.  After that, it'll be a rogue, and that'll be the last of my existing 100's.  Beyond that I have got a shaman sitting in the 80's somewhere, and it's probably fine to work on that without spoiling the scaling changes coming with 7.3.5 (assuming that doesn't drop by the time I get to the shaman).

Cheers,

Joar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...