Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ding! Level 110 #18.

So I finished getting the enhancement shaman to 110 yesterday.  In general a very enjoyable class to level.  I also did a little PvP this time while leveling.  My original feel while looking at the XP per hour data told me that it wasn't slowing me down much, but the final time to 110 tells a slightly different story.

For this toon, I came in at 10 hours and 26 minutes, compared to basically everyone else since heirlooms were released coming in around 9 hours and 15 minutes.  But that extra hour is probably a small price to pay for a little bit of variety in the process.

Overall this toon felt pretty smooth through the whole process.  I also did Valsharah and Stormheim this time instead of my normal routine of Aszuna and Highmountain, so that also could have impacted the leveling time.

Next up will be Outlaw rogue, followed by priest.  I'm a little torn on priest.  For my Horde priest, I started off leveling as Disc, but found I didn't really enjoy it that much, so switched to shadow and found that worked much better for me.

I don't think there is a viable way to level while questing as holy, and I'm not quite crazy enough to level a toon completely through dungeons (or am I?...hmmm...)

So I guess we'll see.

The artifact quest line for Outlaw was pretty decent and so we're off to the races on the next toon.

Cheers,

Joar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...