Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Extra Artifact Traits Unlocked All Around

Well, that's all done.  I managed to finish not only unlocking the Broken Shore, but also the extra artifact traits on all twelve max level toons.  Why, you may ask?  I have no idea.

I'm also diligently working through each week's new installment of "content" on 3 different toons - my warlock, hunter and death knight.  Sadly, I pretty accurately called this week's installment.




OK, so it was only 3 instead of 10.  If next's weeks is the 1,000 Legionfall War Supply thing I'll be anxiously awaiting a check from Blizzard.

I'm continuing to work through emissary quests and all that on both the warlock and the hunter.  And yes, I have no idea why.  I guess I'd like to unlock the fancy Concordance thing on at least a couple of toons, just to see how it works.

Lastly, I've gone back to starting to level my alliance toons.  My warlock is sitting at level 107 and is finishing up Val'Sharah, before heading to Highmountain.  Using the Legion invasions as provided quite a boost to the leveling path.

I started the warlock as demonology, but found I really wasn't enjoying it very much, so have switched him over to  destruction.

Next up after the warlock will be the death knight, who I intend to level as unholy.

Cheers,

Joar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...