Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Still So Much to Do! (And Pally Progress)

So I'm still working my there on toon #4, my ret pally.  I'm trying to do the emissary quests every day on my three existing max level toons as well as doing extra Suramar world quests for rep on the warlock each day.  Those end up taking quite a bit of time, making the leveling process pretty slow.

Oh, and can I just go on record that the artifact weapon tree for ret pallies suck.  It's the first one that I I've seen that almost seems like it requires a reboot at some point in the process.  There's this wonderful little golden trait sitting there, called Ashes to Ashes, with a nice short path to get to it, but with absolutely nothing on that path doing much to help your DPS.

But I enjoy those.  I still have a fair amount of quest content still to go.  Kalec is patiently waiting at the Azure dragon spot in Aszuna for me to come talk to him about something.  And I've got the next installment of the Illidan quest line waiting for me back in Kalimdor.

I need to get to those.

I also continue to discover cool little things.  On my beast mastery hunter, I had no idea that there was a quest you could do to get an item allowing you to transform Hati to look like something else.  That, and grabbing a mana saber spirit beast pet from Suramar made for a cool looking combination.  The quest for the device to transform Hati gets picked up from a platform right to the right of your mission board in your class order hall.  Interact with that platform, a voila, Mimiron will appear and ask you to go get a bunch of stuff that he'll then use to build you said device.  Pretty cool.


So I'm continuing to slog my way through Nightfallen rep on Joar to try to finish up the Good Suramaritan achievement for Pathfinder.  I've got two more pieces of the story left, but then heard from a little bird about this nugget in the 7.1 patch notes:


Yes, you read that correctly.  That's nine more weeks of Suramar quests ladies and gentlemen.  Nine more week.

I guess I can hold off on that strongly worded resignation letter I was working on for the nice folks of the Nightfallen.

Cheers,

Joar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...