Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thoughts So Far on 7.0.3

So I've had the chance to give patch 7.0.3 a solid trial run at this point and have a few thoughts that I wanted to share:


  • I don't like the new name plates, but am still hunting for an add-on that produces an option that I like better.
  • Not a big fan of Outlaw so far, although I need to give it more of a try before reaching any final conclusions.
  • Both destruction and affliction feel different but okay to me as a warlock at this point.  Haven't had much time with demonology yet.
  • I've been leveling as BM on my hunter, which feels very different, but I like it being more about "send in the pets".  Marksmanship feels okay but very different.  Haven't had the chance to do much with SV yet.
  • I like shadow priests, although other than the new voidform thing, it doesn't feel all that different.
  • Loving the boomkin changes so far.
  • Mages are still mages.
I think I'm probably going to get that third hunter to level 100 before Legion drops at this point.  He's working his way through Pandaria now, so feels like I've got a decent amount of time to get it done.  That'll be #25 along with my level 100 boost (which I've already used on an Outlaw rogue).

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...