So I'm going to go with these general comments:
- The idea of zones scaling to fit where you are and give you more choice about which order you quest in is fantastic. How it actually works in practice will likely depend on if you are able to leave one of the zones out completely and still hit max level (which I'm guessing will be possible with full heirlooms and other xp boosts). If that's the case, then I'm a huge fan. Otherwise, I'm not sure the ability to just change the order in which I quest does all that much for me. But we'll see.
- Transmog stuff. I know this is going to bug most of you immensely, but I'm just not a big transmog guy. Can't be bothered. So I honestly don't care. Big fan of freeing up tabard space though!
- Artifact weapons. Sounds cool. Reserving judgment until I see how it works. My main worry here is if you'll have the ability to go back and complete an artifact for a second spec on the same character without it being too insanely time consuming. In the meantime, I'm almost feeling like I need a separate character for each spec. Of course, that's absurd. But, we may try that anyway.
- Class halls. Same deal. Sounds cool. But so did garrisons.
- Profession overhaul. Anything that you can do to fix professions at this point will be hugely welcome. That being said, I'm also going to reserve judgment on this one until I see it in action.
I also managed to hit level 100 on my mage this week, making him my 18th max level character. Technically my rogue is up next. He's currently sitting at level 69 in Borean Tundra, so he's got a ways to go. The mage was fun, but started to feel extremely squishy toward the end of the leveling train. After the rogue, it'll be shadow priest, then warrior then monk (how did the monk end up last?).
There is a big part of me that wants to go ahead and start another warlock and level them all the way up on another server. We'll have to see how that goes. If I get around to leveling a third set of toons (probably Horde side, either on Thrall or Drenden), it'll be warlock for sure and then hunter. After that, not as sure.