Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ding, Level 100 #5

I managed to hit 100 finally this week on my shaman.  As I mentioned before, the leveling time on this one probably isn't a good indication because I spent quite a bit of time on this guy early on in the expansion doing the glyph thing, so he was probably quite a few hours in by the time I started leveling.

With that though, his total time was 33 hours and 44 minutes.  Feels like that was probably pretty slow, even with the glyph time at the beginning.

Paladin is up next, and I'm going to go back to chugging xp potions on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...