Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Year-In-Review (and Ding, Level 100 #3)

I look back over my blog and what I accomplished in 2014, and as you would expect for a year with no new content released by Blizzard over the course of the entire year, it's a bit underwhelming.

I did have a goal coming out of 2013 of completing all four wings of LFR and defeating Garrosh on all 11 of my max level Horde toons.  As I look back, I managed to finish off that goal on January 10th of 2014.  After that, I took a brief spin through pet collecting and battling until I managed to complete the Celestial Tournament.

After that came some flirtation with the new Diablo 3 expansion, followed by some flirtation with Wildstar. What can I say, I'm a flirt.

Needless to say, neither held my attention for very long, so it was back to leveling the alliance army, and I managed to finish off the pre-expansion period getting my 16th max level character.  I also managed to finally get the Headless Horseman mount after literally years and years of trying on what was, by my calculations, my 551st attempt.

I now finish up 2014 getting ready to run my fourth toon to 100 in the new expansion.  I've got 3 characters at max level now, all of whom have completed the current available LFR content and are on the current stage of the legendary quest.  The third toon will be caught up shortly (although not today).

I'm looking forward to Azeroth in 2015 and the opportunities that all this new content will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...