Tuesday, April 16, 2013

World PvP

And now for something completely different, I went ahead and moved my shadow priest over to a PvP server and have been participating in a decent amount of World PvP.  Raiding each other's shrines and capital cities, battling on the Isle of Thunder.  That kind of thing.

It's something that I haven't really done before at all, so it's been a nice change of pace.  There seems to be a huge amount of drama between the various guilds on the server that do a lot of World PvP, but it's more entertaining than anything as long as you try not to get too caught up in it.

I'm continuing to run LFR each week on my warlock and am anxious to see the final wing of Throne of Thunder when it opens up later today.  I'm just hoping there's no Durumu equivalent where the whole raid dies at a certain point in each fight with everyone left wondering what the hell just happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...