Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ding! Level 85 #10! Mission Accomplished

So I managed to hit 85 on my goblin warrior this morning giving me a level 85 of each class. My total played time to 85 was 3 days, 23 hours, which is just amazing to me given it used to take over 6 days just to get to 80. Heck, 3 days, 23 hours would have been a record setting time to 60 back in the day.

My total time for the Cataclysm stretch was about 20 hours, so not a huge improvement over any of my other toons.

So for now, the immediate objectives are:

  • Finish the last 3 professions that I don't already have maxed.
  • Work on guild rep on Joar
  • Finish gearing the shammy and then switch to focusing on gearing either the priest, warrior or rogue.
  • Maybe spend a bit more time focusing on the gold making game.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, you are my leveling hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all! Now it is just a matter of figuring out what to do with myself now that I've hit that goal! There is a tiny and very disturbed part of me that's contemplating trying the whole things on the alliance side and seeing if I can get 10 more all the way there before the next expansion hits.

    ReplyDelete

Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online Updates

I continue to balance my playing time between Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.  I finished running my Reaper through the new Guild War...