Sunday, March 14, 2010

Frostwyrm Vanquisher Cavalry....Charge!


On Friday night, I logged onto my new gnome warlock, Joar, over on Argent Dawn-US, to see what was up with my favorite new blogging community guild - Single Abstract Noun. Started working on leveling my little buddy, when I heard we were having a guild event that evening. We were all going to be rolling up fresh new Death Knights and charging the starting zone as a group.

We ended up with about 20 of us starting off and all spent the next hour or two plowing through the Death Knight starting area. I'll have to admit, I haven't had that much fun in-game in a really long time.

At one point, we had about 15 of us mounted up and ready to attack New Hearthglen on our Frostwyrm Vanquishers. Needless to say, those poor Scarlet Crusade guys went down fast and hard. We almost defeated the forces of the Argent Dawn at the battle of Light's Hope Chapel, but lighter heads prevailed and we decided to let up a bit on poor Tirion before we changed the course of history.

In any case, the new guild is distracting me greatly from leveling my Horde toons over on my old server. My warlock is now sitting comfortably at level 21 and having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Necromancer Done. Only Warden Remains

 I managed to get the Necromancer to level 50, so now only the Warden remains.  He's currently sitting at level 39, so it's not too ...